Instagram

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm Famous in the Land Rover World!

Ok, so maybe not famous but more famous than I was before!
Pete, one of my handsome grooms, submitted one of his engagement photos to the Land Rover UK Facebook Page and it won 'Photo of the Week.' He sent me such a sweet text letting me know about it & I skiddadled my way straight to Facebook to check it out. This is what I found....

I've never had so many likes on a photo before hehe. Very exciting :P My eyes have been opened to the possibilities of marketing myself outside of the wedding industry. I mean seriously....out of the 138 people who liked this photo (because they LOVE Land Rovers) one of them must know someone who is getting married and needs a photographer. People are getting engaged & married all over the place (shout out to Miss. Emma who JUST got engaged today!! Love you girlie :D) I haven't quite worked out my strategy yet regarding how I'm going to capitalise on this Land Rover marketplace hehe but something will come to me. :P For now I shall bask in my 15 minutes of fame :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!